Hospitality Virtual Tour Services
Hospitality Virtual Tour Services – Providing the hospitality industry with the very latest 720° Virtual Tour Services to maximise customer bookings and reservations.
What is a Virtual Tour?
Hospitality Virtual Tour Services enable new customers to view your venue using their smartphone, tablet or PC no matter where they are or what time it is. We capture your space in full colour HDR 360° using our advanced VT photographic equipment. We then post-process each 360° photograph in order to create a logical virtual reality tour of your space using specialist 360 VT software. Finally, we upload your completed virtual tour to the cloud (secure online hosting) so that anyone can view the tour in realtime using their smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
How effective are Virtual Tours? (2015 Google study)
In 2015, ‘Google’ commissioned an independent study of the effectiveness of virtual tours that found: “Virtual tours can double interest in a business or property!” The survey found that those who view a listing with a virtual tour were twice as likely to make a booking, reservation or viewing. Additionally, 18-34 year-olds in particular, were found to be 130% more likely to take action (CTA) with the inclusion of a virtual tour.
Below: A ‘Live’ example of an ‘HDR 720° Virtual Tour’ we have done for a wonderful log cabin B&B located near Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Just click the play icon below to enter the virtual tour and walk around the space at you leisure. You can turn off the autoplay features, Soundtrack, or go full screen and other features in the top right.
Customer Review: Absolutely ‘FIVE STARS’. Lilli and I are delighted with this virtual tour of our bed and breakfast venue here in Berkhamsted. The virtual tour enables our guests to get a much better feel for the cabin when they make a booking. Very happy and highly recommended – D & L Thomas
“Linking physical spaces to customer requirements”
HDR 360 Virtual Tours – Key Advantages:
- Attract many more new customers
- Can be viewed on any smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac
- Let customers see your amazing space 24/7
- Easily add to existing website pages
- Share your 360 Virtual Tour on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) 360° panos with zoom feature
- In-360-VT ‘Hotspot Links’ to any URL or website page
- Smooth navigation between rooms and outside spaces
- Price guarantee – We won’t be beaten for a like-for-like solution!
- Affordable solutions for every type of application
- Extend your customer reach using your 360-VT on social media
- Improves website SEO ranking – Find out why!
- From an established UK supplier of 3D digital creative services
Call us now to find out more (01296) 713848